Goal: Ensure that all children receive an educational program that is developmentally, linguistically and culturally appropriate and inclusive of children with special needs.
- Provide for the development of each child’s cognitive and language skills by using various strategies, including experimentation, inquiry, observation, play, and exploration
- Ensure opportunities for creative self-expression through activities such as art, music, movement, and dialogue
- Promote interaction and language use among children and between children and adults
- Support emerging literacy and numeracy development
- Promote each child’s physical development by providing time indoor and outdoor for active play and movement
- Support children’s social and emotional development by building trust and planning daily routines