We are a Center of Excellence committed to preparing today’s preschoolers for life.
We are building the foundation of excellence for children and their families by:
- providing comprehensive services (Head Start)
- maintaining a strong partnership with families and our communities.
- creating a safe, caring, and stimulating environment.
- ensuring that all children are challenged in their thinking and problem solving skills.
- implementing a hands-on active learning curriculum.
The Norwalk-La Mirada Unified School District recognizes the importance of preschool as an integral part of its educational programs. All children will benefit from an early childhood program designed to support each child’s growth and development. We believe in providing a wide variety of experiences, in order to promote the child’s physical, social-emotional and intellectual development. We value parents as equal partners whose support is necessary in order to assure their child’s success in school.